Advanced Clinical Training:
- Postpartum Support International: Advanced Clinical Training in Perinatal Mood Disorders
- Mindfulness Practice
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Completed Dialectical Behavioral Therapy Intensive Training Through Behavioral Tech
- Advanced Training in CBT for Weight Loss by Dr. Judith Beck
Professional Activities and Memberships
- Northern California Cognitive Behavioral Therapists
- National Association of Social Workers
- Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies (ABCT)
- Current participation in a DBT Consultation Team in adherence to the DBT treatment protocol
- Member of the Practice Ground Learning Community
I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker specializing in evidenced based psychotherapy for adults struggling with depression, postpartum depression, anxiety, panic, stress, worry, low self esteem, chronic self criticism, difficulty regulating emotions and clients looking for a cognitive behavioral program for weight loss.
I am a graduate of Columbia University School of Social work and have over 20 years of professional expertise. I have worked in a variety of clinical settings including medical social work, and a variety of inpatient and outpatient behavioral health clinics where I developed expertise treating adults with chronic depression, bipolar disorder, borderline personality disorder anxiety and substance abuse. I have been in the private practice setting since 2006 and have worked to develop expertise in evidenced based treatments including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy and Mindfulness.
My mission is to provide evidenced based treatments in which clients can make meaningful change to their lives. I have a down to earth approach in which I value collaboration with clients. I also make my best efforts to stay on the cutting edge of best practices in evidenced based treatment.